Saturday, November 12, 2005

Let's go together!

Welcome to my fourth (but first to be published) blog! I thought I would be committed to the third one, but alas, it's been so long since I last touched it that I think Blogger deleted it! Whatever I wrote there has been totally obliterated from cyberspace. Oh well. Good thing I "back up" with my good old fashioned diary. ;)

Anyways, I've always been fond of lists and asking questions but have stopped making and asking them in my diary... so I decided that this blog will be dedicated to such pursuits. I do believe they're a great and fun way of knowing yourself better -- of defining who you are -- so I hope that my journey in self-discovery (25 and still at it! It never stops anyway, right?) helps this page's visitors look into themselves as well.

Cheers!

TOP 5 DREAM ACTIVITIES AND WHERE TO DO THEM*:

1.
Nature-tripping in Palawan (Love your own!)











2. Experiencing opera at Teatro alla Scala, Italy










3.
Skiing down the Swiss Alps










4. Watching the sun rise over Angkor Wat










5. Ice skating in Centr
al Park





















*In no particular order... for more of a challenge, prioritize! Hirap siguro... but I'd definitely rank Palawan as #1... not just because I want to keep local tourism going and put my hard-earned money back into the local economy, but because I hear it really is the best place in the world to be.

Oh, the places we'll go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home