Sunday, February 25, 2007

GA3.17: Some Kind of Miracle

Oh and btw, have I mentioned that Meredith's alive? Haha. Of course she is. Episode 3.17 was a fitting end to the dramatic three-episode arc. About a third of it was spent in Mer's afterlife, which I found entertaining enough, especially when Doc showed up. Didn't really care for Shonda's precious "manwich" though (Denny and Dylan), but I am glad that they brought Denny back so that he and Izzie could finally have closure. As someone who never really got into the Izzie-Denny romance in the first place, I am sooo ready to move on from it. Give me some Izzie-Alex action any day. :)

Anyways, so the heroine everyone loves to hate is out of danger and back in the arms of Derek, who could not have been any McDreamier in the last three episodes. Ever the sucker for grown men crying, my heart broke as I watched him become a total wreck for fear of losing Meredith. So what lies in store for them now? If it weren't for the two recent engagements, I'd say they're heading for marriage. But seeing as how that's a bit overdone these days, I am anticipating another rollercoaster.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home