Friday, March 02, 2007

Hiatus. Boooooo.

No new Grey's Anatomy episode 'til March 15. This time of the week I'm normally downloading the day's episode, but that ain't happening now. I suppose that in a way it's okay because I get to catch up on work and in a bit, I'm going to the gym. Yey.

The second American Idol 6 results show is on tonight but since I already know who's out, I'm not gonna bother watching. I am annoyed that Antonella Barba didn't get kicked out. I mean, she's exactly the type of contestant Simon describes as arrogant but with very little talent. That "You were wrong about Jennifer Hudson, so I'm okay" comment just totally turned me off. Number one, the judges didn't kick JH out, American voters did. And second of all, Salmonella I mean Antonella is nowhere near the same league as JH! How dare she! *rolls eyes* I hope she and the Haley girl go next. They just should not be in the Top 12.

As for the guys, too bad the part-Filipino AJ is off the show. He's a pretty good singer, but I can't say I'm surprised that not enough viewers found him appealing. He's certainly cuter than that Phil dude though. My guy faves at this point are Chris Sligh, Blake Lewis, who had me at Somewhere Only We Know, and Chris Richardson. Haven't made my mind up about my favorite girls, so many of them are really good.


Currently listening to: Always on Your Side by Sting and Sheryl Crow. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home