Saturday, November 26, 2005

Low tech

Am jealous of my friends' blogs -- they are all so much more alive than mine :( I'm happy with the whole minimalist thing I've got going (white background and black font which I occasionally change) but I'd like to at least have links to other blogs on one side and have my picture up! Naya, are you there? Are you reading my blog?

I am a lonely blogger. Waaah.

(Note to self: get someone to teach me how to use all the bells and whistles Blogger has to offer).

2 Comments:

Blogger the city reader said...

aha, so my tips DID help! yipee! comment comment comment! see you at TOSH tomorrow! =)

6:28 PM  
Blogger the city reader said...

so my tips DID help! yipee! comment comment comment! see you at TOSH tomorrow night! =)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home