Thursday, April 06, 2006

I can sense another addiction forming...

Just the other night I browsed through a couple of Popwatch blog entries posted by a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy. Since it's been a while since I last allowed myself to get sucked into a weekly drama, I figured it's time to make a new commitment and Grey just might be it. How fortunate then that the pilot was aired tonight, right after American Idol!

The verdict?

Loved it!

Though I've only had about 45 minutes of it, I just know this one's a keeper...


*****
Speaking of American Idol... Elliott made me cry!!! He did exactly as Kenny said he should with his rendition of If Tomorrow Never Comes and had me bawling throughout his performance! Admittedly, my outburst may have had more to do with my current hormonal state than his actual singing... but I don't care... I still love Elliott.

Katharine was hot. She'd better not end up in the Bottom 3 again. Otherwise people are just stoopid.

Just as Taylor was starting to grow on me (I keep listening to last week's "Trouble" over and over and over...), he, I think, endangered his fave status with that lame performance. Sayang... I don't want to see him go yet.

I'm hoping Bucky will go home. I don't care if he was in his element. Going on consistency, vocal ability, and overall package... it's time for him to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home