Thursday, March 23, 2006

My A.I. Season 5 Favorites

This year's batch of Idol finalists is probably the best yet. It's really hard to pick favorites at this point--every singer deserves to be in the finals and as Paula said, it's anyone's game. But because it's always more fun to actually root for someone, I'm listing my personal favorites. Nothing against the other six contestants, they're still really great performers.


My Top 5:

1. Katharine McPhee - adore this girl and hope the show lets yet another female contestant win.
2. Elliot Yamin - love this guy's voice and even though he isn't good looking like Ace Young (rrrrrr...), he does have a certain appeal.
3. Chris Daughtry - though I'm not a big rock fan, Chris (close kami) really does stand out.
4. Lisa Tucker - honestly, Mandisa and Paris have been doing much better, but I've liked this kid since Day 1 and would like to see her grow...
5. Mandisa - although nakakasawa na the whole African-American diva thing, she's undeniably an incredible vocalist.

My Bottom 6:
6. Paris Bennett
7. Ace Young
8. Taylor Hicks
9. Kellie Pickler
10. Kevin Covais
11. Bucky Covington

1 Comments:

Blogger the city reader said...

i'd love to see katharine and chris or katharine and elliot in the final 2. :)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home